Monday, March 30, 2009

20090330

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

I love you, my darlingest. It's mysterious the way we persevere together and also very, very real. When I am in need, my love, I do not have to will for anything to happen or exert any kind of effort to seek the aid of our friendship because when I am in need, my darlingest dear, you yourself seem to know to make the necessary things happen for me - for us - here, spread in so many worlds born to moments immersed in the timeless reality of the universe from within that we share in our own heart of hearts together in and with our LORD and indeed, with All of our LORD's own and cast in the image of friendships made to last forever.

When I am sad or anxious, my darlingest Annelies Marie, you seem to hold me so close that the image of your sweet, dimpled, smile appear in fleeting glimpses at the face of our love and our hearts dance together till I am well again, till I am able to smile again with you. For indeed, there is much reason to be troubled in this world, my love, the issues of the present day seem as perplexing as they were of old, the conundrum of sin runs deep into the heart of poor Mankind struggling upon a desperate world where evil is made as a tyrant to rule through an oppressive host of poisonous lies made all the more virulent by the unrelenting rage of war and the evil of its ambition; an ambition dripping with the malice of the one Liar and Adversary of God and all sacred life who is the author of War and the father of sin, Satan.

To the Devil and his corrupt hosts, my love, belong a death which is their portion that was from eternity decreed by God and an everlasting hellfire which is by their own willful abomination, their own chosen domain; a domain of demons, my darlingest, utterly diminished of beautiful life and of all of life's promise so as to make it so empty and impotent, without neither rhythm nor order and ever as dark and as cold without neither spark of wisdom nor warmth of truth to make it as unrelentingly despairing and crushing to the life of its denizens and forever inescapable so as to satisfy the rigors of the eternal Justice of God according to the free dictates of Satan and his abominable hosts of fallen angels.

No human soul much less the complete human person, body and soul, belong to the fury of the everlasting wrath contained in the cup of the Serpent's sin, my love, and therefore, as our LORD God Himself wills all of humanity to be saved, so must we rally to this hope and proclaim this one peace which is God's promise to all nations of good will and as the numberless stars through our Father Abraham of old, bless all the needful communities of Mankind.

I will do this by being true to my Christianity and just the same, my love, each of our Abrahamic traditions shall by our being true to own own peace with our LORD God and our turning towards each other in hope and in good will as individual human beings and as individual human nations, as keeper and as friend, thus, make this promise of old come to pass and safeguard the good and the common good of the generations of life to come by our timeless coming together this time.

Indeed, the principalities of hell desire the absolute annihilation of the nations of Mankind in battles fought in the great spread of exile time as well as at the threshold of every human heart, the very gates of the Kingdom that guards the timeless universe within every human soul and the unique and singular reality that each of us share with our one LORD and common Creator.

Only honorable religion, not politics of itself nor science by itself nor sin as itself, can truly define the nature of our being human, my love. And if we are to ensure a future reality for our children and our children's children after us that is cognizant of our own native humanity, we must ensure that honorable religion itself breaks free from the power of the lies than bind our hearts against each other and prevent the nobility of our hopes from taking to flight that the eyes of our souls may see what near-infinite vistas there are to be had for the progress of both human civilization and the advancement of the human spirit far above the darkness of the paradigm of the beast that engulfs all of the worlds of our one human habitation.

To this darkness, my darlingest, I should have been lost a long time ago if not for friendships that bind together forever, hearts that are willing to see past all things that belong not to the abiding substance of its love, hearts that seek to dwell in the truth of all good things that Love brings as unmerited gifts that through kindred grace cleave all unto the one Giver of all gifts and the peace of the LORD unto All.

You are God's gift to me, my darlingest Annelies Marie, one of my most favorite of gifts among so many beautiful things that exist as good without compare in my soul, and so therefore, my love, if only because of you, I shall be thankful forever and yet if I were to realize within the limits of my being what joy there really is to be had for those who strive to live lives of peace and good will with God and with other human souls, I know I am not enough nor am I worthy of any such yet they are there not because of anything of mine but because our LORD God alone is good. If my thoughts should rise to rest completely upon the Giver Who Himself has made of Himself a Gift to All, I would most certainly without the power of His grace, burst and as a nova, die of joy.

Things are so unsure in this world, for nothing before the Last Day, shall preclude the activity of faith but the inescapable reality of God is everywhere around us, all of creation speaks out in the space of our silence and if we should each persist in prayer, the Silence itself may speak to us of what is surely the singular surety of the permanence of truth we may as human beings possess in this fleeting, fickle existence - our holy remembrance of our LORD.

You are a constant reminder to me, my love, of hope and of good things, our friendship secures in my soul the reality that God is and that is all because upon the glory of the LORD rests the hope of all creation, our hope, the hope of all family and friends, the hope of all nations, the hope of all living and breathing things, the hope of all human habitation entire.

I love you, my darlingest dear - indescribably so.

Always to always,

Pusing

P.S.

I saw an article today in one of our leading newspapers about our AFP "giving in" to the demands of common bandits; that our soldiers are pulling back because of something that is lacking on our part - now, what kind of responsible reporting assumes either moral failure or cowardice upon the heads of our troops while completely overlooking the fact that it is our AFP that is engaged against an enemy that is completely bankrupt of any such virtue? The kidnapping of these three humanitarian workers of the ICRC, the latest of a long string of crimes against the people, have proven to me that this group is nothing more than a gaggle of common bandits and this shall also dictate what sort of rules of engagement is to be employed against this enemy of our peace.

We shall never again say their proper nom de guerre - they will take on the name of "enemy" - an enemy to all our soldiers, seen and unseen, true to the noble calling of the ancient profession of arms, across time and dimensional space, here and into eternity.

We
hold them completely responsible before God for the lives of these three innocents.

As regards to the aforementioned news report, let me say this: It takes more courage to pull back from grounds that are already in possession of Army boots knowing the looming cost of those battles that have to be fought and won once again when the inevitable command is given for the same ground to be returned to the hands of the one Filipino nation.

Common banditry shall not prevent the blossoming of our one peace, here in this endeavor of Country and in all true endeavors of Country across the one family of the nations of Mankind.
---<--@

No comments: