Friday, March 6, 2009

20090306

Dear darlingest Miyang Marie,

I decided that for the entire season of Lent that I shall not shave, as a matter of a promise I made to God which is not a very, big thing in the greater sweep of things but just a small, personal thing. Yet all promises made to the LORD are nothing if we tend to compare them with other things for our God looks not on the size or severity of the promise itself but on the manner with which it is presented to His Divine Majesty.

Where Love is concerned, there must be no comparison between a thing of love and a thing of love for both of these things must be loved in the way they should which is always, always without compare. Which is why the question that asks, "who do you love more", like the question, "who is greater", in the context of Charity which is the love of God and of others in God as true self is not a question asked by those who know it, who are made privy to its ways. Because a creature when loved by its Creator becomes full of this love and tends to love its LORD in the way that all things are loved by its LORD as itself, with one love alone. And so those who are made intimate to the ways of Charity are made to be intimate with the Intimate not because they especially deserve anything or that they are exceptionally good but because God deserves to be loved, above all things, in the way that He ought to be loved by a world who loves Him so little and also not because any man or angel is in any way good but because our LORD is an infinitely beneficent LORD.

On the other hand, those souls who are very commonly called to this love are frequently those who are most alien to it being those most wretched of sinners who need it the most. I know this because I am one of them, my love.

I have to go for now.

I love you, my loveliest love.

Always to always,

Pusing

P.S.

I got this new cell phone, right. Well, one of the reasons why I got it was because it has a camera and with this camera I shall soon spice things up a little bit by including pictures here in our planet Annelies - pictures of the things we like and like to think and smile about. Pictures I shall take using this new cell phone which I got for a great discount from one of my friends from work. It also has an MP3 player which is a neat bonus. I just need to get some more accessories to get me started.

I shall have to use my computer at my father's place as a transfer station so I could transfer the pictures to my jump drive or an arrangement to that effect. My family life is a little complicated right now, my love, so I shall avoid thinking about these things for now because when I start doing that, it feels like drowning.

Suffice to say, my family right now is you, my loveliest love, you and all of you in and with our LORD God and true Country. When I think that to myself, Yang-yang, the stress of many things easily dissipates like darkness is chased away by light. Don't get me wrong, my love, I love my family very, very much - they are just as imperfect as I am, its just the evil, tares of sin and vice that imprison so many hearts, choking the life out of the souls of so many human beings, that I hate.

No comments: