Saturday, March 28, 2009

20090328

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

Some of my thoughts seem hard to apprehend this morning, my love. I know they are there and what they are but they seem difficult (or even impossible) to express at this time. Probably because it's the weekend, my darlingest dear.

I love the people at work. You said in your diary that work brings satisfaction and that is so true, my love. My work and the people who work with me have served to enrich my experience of life and the timeless remembrance of these moments add to the sheer beauty of this path that we take together as one Country under the eternal vigilance of Almighty God; the one Republic of the Philippines - faithful to God and to each other.

When the realization of the immensity of the task set before our hope of Country sets heavily upon my mind, I look to these moments spent, here in this time and place, with each and every unique human person whose soul comes into contact with mine, and all of these, our timeless coming together never fails to refresh my hope that the Filipino dream of freedom and absolute liberation from evil is neither false nor fleeting but is a promise not only real and achievable but is near fulfillment in every Filipino who believes again that this dream is something worth having together, as I do, my love, as I do.

Because my conviction sets again like steel every time the Almighty blesses my heart to see the inherent competence and perceive the virtue that is present in each and every citizen of this, our land of the morning, that share with me those timeless moments of Country - and I am grateful, my love, I am grateful, because then I know that beyond the darkness of the corruption and the evils that plague my people, there is the reality of those good things in ourselves upon which we must again return. And then I know that this endeavor of Country is true, however difficult and immense the task may seem ahead of us, and that our eternal Philippines is a dream that, if we shall all come together as one nation, distinct among a great Covenant family of nations, shall one day awaken to God in eternity.

Ang Taong Bayan and Tunay na Kaymanan nang ating Bansa.

Mabuhay and Pilipino!

Kapayapaan sa Sambayanang Pilipinas!

Let the weekend begin! It's going to be great.

I love you, my Miyang - you and I, we're a unit.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: