Thursday, March 12, 2009

20090312

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

Every time a Christian soul falls into sin, there is damage. But God's grace abounds in sin not to encourage the sinner to die but to help the repentant soul to live.

Now, one of the major hurdles in the progress of my spiritual life is my involvement with drug addiction but I have recently received an epiphany in which God placed this elusive enemy of mine directly in my sight. And I know in myself that it shall not escape my view again.

You know what's different right now, my love? I've never been this confident before. I mean, its not going to be easy but still I can clearly see myself two or three or more years without taking any more damage from drug abuse. In fact, God willing, I'll be off of this destructive cycle of abuse for the rest of my life. Thank you, my most loving Jesus, thank you.

As regards to the damage, they heal in time - but I have been keen enough to observe the damage as well so as to be able to place them down here as well as contrast to what was and what shall be along the path we take with God and with each other.

I love you.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: