Friday, March 27, 2009

20090327

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

In the Gospels, our Lord Jesus Christ was asked which commandment was greatest to which He replies, "Love the LORD thy God with all your might and with all your being" and "Love thy neighbor as thyself".

We all know that this commandment is not separate in their truths but proceeds in substance from the former to the latter, one Love, which in the language of our one Solidarity is written as: "To love God and others in God as true self".

Now, my darlingest dear, if the crowd were at this point, going to ask our Savior what the next best commandment would be, I believe, our Lord Jesus Christ would have answered something to this effect, "never take thyself too seriously".

Indeed, charity commands that one must always be ready to smile.
---<--@

Faith is like life, a transmission. Indeed, any doctrine can be taught but Christian faith, my darlingest dear, must be witnessed, it must be lived with joy.
---<--@

In so many ways, I love you: I love you, my loveliest love.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: