Saturday, February 7, 2009

20090907

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

Several nights ago I've had lucid dreams and I kept waking up in the early hours of the morning to write down the stuff that's in my dreams. They weren't really that amazing, the dreams themselves, they felt more like impulses to get up and write. And what I wrote were like parts of larger topics that needed to be pondered on again during my waking hours. Well, all of the things I wrote down that night I've already expounded on save one. You know, my darlingest, I just want to be honest about it and get it out - at the time I wrote it down, I did not exactly know what it meant but now after some events have transpired, it became clear to me what it was trying to say.

This is what I wrote verbatim: "I am confident that President Obama is trying to find solutions because he is willing to make mistakes and that's how you get there." This was before Tom Daschle withdrew from his nomination as health secretary and President Obama took it on the chin. I could not find any relevant sense to it before but now it makes plenty of sense. It means that although we may have differences with this President as regards to some issues, namely abortion, he is someone we could partner with and trust on other things - good things. We could disagree with him respectfully and still keep our hope that somewhere, someway, our Lord is going to make things all right - not only for America but for all the nations of mankind.

Also, my darlingest - Israel is holding elections this February 10. I should that we pray double time to get that prayer for peace out in time for the elections.

I love you.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: