Tuesday, February 17, 2009

20090217

Dear darlingest Yang-yang Marie,

I just learned from my US Geography and Culture class yesterday that "Dakota" means "Friend" in Native American. Its a nice thing to know, too. You see, I have always thought it special that Dakota Fanning and her little sister, Elle, falls between two generations according to our map of generations. Dakota belongs to the Y generation with our Sunbeams and her sister, Elle, is a Millennial or a Generation Z kid. That means, that - where the paradigm of the peace is concerned - Dakota will be working with her Generation Y and with my Generation X to better our world for her own sister, Elle, and all the Millennials of Generation Z. These juxtapositions in the order of our generations seem to be mostly lost or ignored these days. But not to us cats, my darlingest, not to us.

When it comes to the order of our generations - these so-called "generation gaps" or worse, those real gaps left by our lost generations - I should like to say, are not intended by heaven to be - they are all part of a system, seen and unseen, symptoms within a global paradigm of war that seeks to undermine our one humanity as a whole. Something to ponder about - "generation gaps" - artificial or genuine, good or evil - what are these gaps part of and what do they intend?

I do not sense a gap between Dakota and Elle, from what I gather about these sisters, they're closer than close at the moment (and I hope God blesses them to be like that for the rest of their lives) - and, you know, it doesn't matter the size of a family, that should be the case between all of our generations - a seamless, ordered transfer of love and of life. I would use ordinary people as well for an example but that won't really work outside of the limits of those people who know them, so I use real stars who are incidentally also stars; your movie stars, my love.

Well, I still have an errand to run for my mom so I better go, my loveliest love.

I love you.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: