Thursday, February 26, 2009

20090226

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

Conflict and the way of victory, the method by which the noble military must in defense of the common good of nations do battle, these things always exist within a fog of war. Now, many and varied may the trains of military thinking as regards to war and the nature of war be, my love, but all of these, I should think, must tend towards the understanding that Peace is always the one path that leads away from the darkness of war. Therefore, to confront war itself as itself is to fall prey to its corruption. Because Peace by itself is its own paradigm.

All matters related to information when placed in the context of war and the nature of war as a complete battle space integrated with the other four battle spaces of land, water, air and space, become a continuum of the one Peace and this dynamic system is a one whole paradigm that consists of both spiritual as well as human aspects of a seamless reality directly related to the human experience of a universal morality, understood by all nations.

I have to go for now, my darlingest.

I love you.

Always to always,

Pusing

P.S.

You know, when I think about my Philippines, and I see the little things in individual Filipinos that make me believe in our potential as a nation, I always regain that sense of confidence that knows that there can be no limit to Country for as long as Country abide in God through the love that lives in the heart of her people, we just need to be reminded of this, now and again.

No comments: