Thursday, February 19, 2009

20090219

Dear darlingest Miyang Marie,

I tuned into Discovery channel last night and it was featuring an episode on Princess Diana. Now, I would have liked to have been more interested, however, the show was focusing more about raising questions rather than providing answers. And the questions that it was intending to raise are not the kind I would like to ask my heart in memory of her and the good she has done for our world. We will not deny her her peace in the universe I keep in my soul with you, my love.

While I understand the importance of a Republic state, I am not anti-anything. I should like to stand for meaningful peace, speak about it and live in its rightful observance as consistently as I could and as truthfully as I am able, God-willing. I believe that the original order of our nations include an executive lineage and that because of the beast of war, most of this lineages of rulers have been in battles within or without overthrown and lost to us, thus we have orphan nations and because of these orphan nations, we have Republic states.

Executive lines of ruler ship are integral aspects of the state and where these lines survive they should be preserved. Republic states have difficulties which at present we shall work to address and repair exactly because of the absence of these necessary lines. It must not be forgot that all our executive lineages of birthright rulers where they have in exile time persevered with us bear significance to their respective nations and though this significance have and will continue to evolve with the evolution of the cultures of our mankind, this significance is always real for it is an eternal significance. Because at the very least, our lineages of executive rulers, elect from eternity or elected by the nations of the earth through the mandate of heaven, remind our nations that as angels rule over each other, such is the course of every Country, to make us keepers to each other and in so doing, to build up this inhabited earth as a reflection of the glory of Almighty God in heaven.

The necessity of the emergence of the modern Republic does not change the original order of creation, it only works to augment it and most importantly to preserve our nations and their generations and bring all proper endeavors of Country into completion at the shores of Forever.

What is important is right action and the ability to produce the fruits that Christ requires from among all His disciples which is the same good that God requires from among all our nations to be made available for suffering humanity.

I love you, my Miyang.

You know, I was imagining I have this calico meter yesterday, my love. Its something I'd like to believe detects the presence of calico cats. Of course, ./smile, I always register a "1" at zero feet - because that's you, my loveliest love. I'm trying to use it at the old building where I use to work to see if my old crush is present somewhere inside the building but I get nothing, maybe the place is shielded or something. Lol. Better try something else...

Always to always,

Pusing

P.S.

Law serves life - the opposite is tyranny, we observe the law - the opposite is anarchy. A society must adapt during the entire course of its hope through its juridical system. Justice ensures that this hope of Country is never extinguished.

The Filipino nation being not used to this, has an aversion to the things of Justice - but Civil Justice is meant to protect the person of the Citizen. Military Justice is meant to protect the person of the Soldier.

An integral part of the Commonwealth Trust of the one Family of the Nations of Mankind embodied by the United Nations is a Charter of Rights (ratified by both religion and state) meant to preserve the natural dignity of all human beings; this Charter is composed of four Sections: The Natural Rights of the Human Person, The Rights of Workers (including the Elderly), The Rights of Women (including Widows) and Children (including Orphans and the Unborn) and the Rights of Minorities that include the Rights of Ethnic Tribes, Religious Minorities, Immigrants and Refugees. By the way, there is no such thing as an Illegal Immigrant only the act of Illegal Immigration is real.

The minimum actions that a state requires of its citizenry are the diligent observance of law and the willingness to bear with the nation, the tax burden of our Country.

The American Republic, my love, I am convinced, have forgotten some things about her true self for there are things mentioned here and there that belong to her that she seems not to recognize. And so we must pray that God allows her time to complete her own remembrances with all of the nations of the one family of the nations of mankind. These are indeed difficult times but these are also the times, my loveliest love, when Charity shall teach us all to bear our burdens with each other - both as individual human beings and as individual human nations - our LORD God Himself has made sure we only have that road east left to take - the mountain path - for our sakes and the sake of the generations to come.

Just some more things, my loveliest love.

No comments: