Friday, February 27, 2009

20090227

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

Some people might wonder, my loveliest love, why when I speak to our Starshine, I chose to use movement instead of settling for definition.

That is because, I want them to catch for themselves by their own willing appreciation of the divine gift of each of their own free will through ownership of the responsible practice of the same, the person that God wants to grow in each of them. This standard is the standard of our Liberty, my love, as a freedom bred not for the sake of enduring the evil in our days but for the sake of bearing what is good in our hearts so that together we may conquer.

To paraphrase one of my favorite quotes from Abraham Lincoln, "have I not destroyed my enemies by making them into my friends?"

We each have our own true belongings to the self in the self as well as to each other as true self and this belonging may only be attained by belonging first to our LORD, in all things to our LORD and last to our LORD - to God alone and in God alone, we are allowed to experience the reality kept for those who belong to it, in glimpses of a promised joy here and everywhere forever.

This reality is the reality that makes us belong together - something so over-used as to be so utterly under-appreciated a word as "Love".

I love you, my loveliest love.

Always to always,

Pusing

P.S.

One of my friends from work last night said to me that he is afraid of heights, I stated - out of the blue - that perhaps that he might be afraid of falling instead - for how can one be afraid of heights as itself alone without the motion that makes fear present in our being human. A line of thinking that I am now working to develop.

No comments: