Saturday, January 31, 2009

20090131

Dear darlingest Miyang,

Just a few brief reminders for us, my love - I've got about 7 minutes to spill it out as that's the time I've got left for this computer here in this Internet cafe:

- Holocaust Denial (I sent the news article on your email, my darlingest - this makes me fume), Movie Piracy (why it is a necessary - but temporary - evil in emerging Countries for now), Army (particularly in the U.S. Army) suicides (of course, we will help the troops) and suicide in general, the one Majority and our Mother Asia: one Asia or the concept of an Asian Union, the concept of De-escalation (fettering the beast of war, one string at a time - sort of like Gulliver) and Peace Zones, List of Significant Conflict Zones in our Mother Asia, Sacrifice, Patriotism and Humanity in the context of the Global Financial Crisis.

I love you.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: