Sunday, January 4, 2009

20090104

My dear darlingest Miyang Marie,

Some more thoughts that I overlooked last night, my love -

I've met some Filipino Muslims and some I know cordially in the course of my time here at home since I got back from overseas and some of them I knew to be Muslims not by their own words but by the spirit in their heart - things that are manifest in the way a person acts - and given that I am a professing, confessing Roman Catholic Christian - I know how difficult it must be to have to hide something as huge a part of our lives as human beings as our own convictions of soul. Why then, I ask myself must my own brothers and sisters in God and Country feel the need to do this? I intrinsically know they wouldn't do this out of their own free choice - thus, they must be compelled by something that is oppressive to human freedom. Something which is social because if it were individual then, they'd be quite particular about it but they're not. Something which our one Solidarity shall work address, my lovingest love, through the commissioning of our Abrahamic squadrons.

I want our Filipino Muslim brothers and sisters to feel proud (not the sinful kind) about their being Muslim - I want to say to them if not by word then by act - so you're Muslim, my beloved friend and constant companion, so then be a good Muslim, and just the same with me and with every human being who has ever lived and shall ever more live upon our one planet, produce the fruits of a good and honorable religion which is edible for all humanity - and by extension, good for all of sacred life in this, our one Creator's one seen creation, go and be beautiful, and let us be strong for each other, let us climb this mountain path, Beloved of God and let us together add to the peace of our world - Godspeed from always to always.

These are the same words I would say to my brother and sister Jews and to all the just of the world who are crafted of the same light. For I know that the Holy Spirit of our God - our one, triune Perfection, is indeed, active in the hearts of all those who live lives of good will and produce, in the Name of our one LORD, the eternal fruits of virtue for and on behalf of all humankind - I have begun a work on this called, "On Honorable Religion".

Also, my darlingest Miyang Marie, I should like to relate to you what I saw in my heart's eye during the mass I attended on January 1 - which is the Queenship of our Lady. I saw this great and wondrous feast with our Lady at the head table, she had this sweet, angelic smile and on her head was the simple crown that she wore in Fatima - and during that feast, God was extolling for His one people, the excellence of the Theotokos, the one Mother of our Lord, Jesus Christ - all were happy, I was almost in tears with joy - well, I cried a little as well and were I not in a public place I would have shouted and wept in a manner that some people might misconstrue as just crazy and so for their sake's, I reigned in my emotions but cherished the view from within - very much like I do with us, my Miyang Marie, you yourself know how much I love you - but verily, the world shall never, ever know. And so I am beginning to realize now what the Liturgy is and it is something sweet that I am still pondering on, even at this time. Now, I could never think of any Saint or any Angel of our LORD without at the same time thinking of how great and how wonderful our God really and truly is; of how glorious are our God's perfections.

Also, Country - in the way that we shall use this term - is a verb not a noun; it is not a place in time but a destination at the end of time - something that I should soon add to some of my blog entries.

Yup, those are the thoughts, my darlingest. And I should that I soon spend time to sort them out.

I love you, my darlingest Miyang Marie - you're my first contact star of our own true skies.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: