Wednesday, January 7, 2009

20090107

Dearest Miyang Marie,

Darlingest, today we're going to take a break from the dizzying crash of the reality of the times to concentrate on the stillness of our universe together within, my love.

You know this blog is entitled "Planet Annelies", right my Miyang? You know why? Because at the liberation of the habitation of humankind from war and sin, after the resurrection of the body at Last Day, here at the restoration of our worlds together - when our LORD God and one and only Creator shall set all of mankind truly free, when each if us shall be in complete possession of our lives together forever in and with God, at that time, my darlingest, when I shall be at a complete liberty to offer you those divine chocolates that you can actually taste, flowers that you can actually smell, nice dresses you can actually touch and wear, gifts you can actually see with your own lovely, green (calico cat - *lol* /smile) eyes, my sweet, and sing you songs you can actually hear with your own (pointy-cat) ears, my darlingest Miyang - I shall, if I could - name after you a one whole world, "Planet Annelies" - many worlds, if I could, for there are innumerable worlds out there in this visible universe and in the restoration that is to come, ALL of them shall be within our reach - which means that it shall all be within the reach of all of the people of good will from among all of mankind, all the people who have - by their lives' width and breadth won for themselves - the complete Peace and friendship of our one LORD - the one triune Perfection. Yeah, I'll give you them cute little stuffed toy animals that I shall win for you at the arcade, too - and I know you'll love it, you'll love it so much. We'll have so much fun, my Miyang. And it's not all just a dream - far from being a fantasy, it's all real, an awakening that is happening even now.

And as far as your own sacred remembrances here on our inhabited earth in exile time, my darlingest, I shall also endeavor to preserve it in the way that you have endeavored yourself to preserve me with complete respect for our differences. Respect for what makes us distinct is the way towards understanding what makes us grow in our togetherness.

Also, let me tell you about this dream I had a couple of nights or so ago - Ok, so this is a first person perspective. The setting is Saint Paul's in Paranaque during the time when I attended kindergarten over there in 1979. The scene looked like it was New Year and there were people lighting firecrackers inside the front parking lot of the school. I was looking in from the outside gate from where I saw this lit firecracker land on the back of a young boy. Now, I'm not particularly sure if the particular firecracker that landed on the young boy's back was a sparkler or one of those ones that explode. But this firecracker had inadvertently injured the boy of about 10 or 11 years old. The faceless people in the dream were looking for a first aid station to take the young boy when I volunteered to take him. The boy looked distinctly Filipino - kayumanggi. In the dream, I knew of a first aid station in Saint Andrew's School which is across the street from Saint Paul's - but then I remember deciding that the first aid station at my old childhood home in Panapaan was a better choice. As I was making the decision, the young boy led me into Saint Andrew's church where I saw him kneel down on one of the pews near the back of the church. He then raised both his hands up and outward like a cross and then - now this is the most intense part of the dream - I saw our Lord's wounds bleed out (not profusely but just simply) from each of his hands and as young boy turned to look at me and I saw instead, our Lord's radiant face - my most loving Jesus' shining face - and I felt my person in the dream (first person perspective) being lifted up (floating) and in my mind I was saying, "no, no, Lord, this is too much, this is too much" as if I was resisting the intensity of that part of the dream itself - and the dream ended, my love.

Also, I have been cultivating this new friendship with a new friend - Saint Anthony - God made him manifest in my life (longer story for another time) and once these things happen - it's friends forever, you know that, too - my Miyang, right? Friends forever! I'm now trying to get to know Saint Anthony of Padua - and also trying to complete some friendship obligations I have with Saint Therese of Liseux. Oh I have been such a rotten friend to most - if not all of them - my most precious of friends: Blessed Jacinta, too, I owe so much. But I know all of them understand that you are my first contact star - if we were a star system, my love - we'd be what is known as a binary - to the naked sight, it seems like one star - but to God's eyes - this one star is actually two, you and me. I can be so very informal with you, my Miyang (I can call you Miyang and still feel right about us, you see), something I can not do with the others while I am yet in this life - and I don't have to strain or to overstretch myself to make these things manifest in my heart - all of the love that I possess inside of my heart is as natural as creation itself - it is all a Straightpath.

All right, I still have to go and apply for this new job, my Miyang.

I love you.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: