Thursday, January 29, 2009

20090129

Dear darlingest Miyang,

Hi darlingest! I was thinking about Sunbeams earlier this afternoon, my love. I was trying to find a Filipino name for her and I think I've found it - it goes like this: AnnaSophia, AnnaSophiacat, Sunbeams, Twinkles, Luningning (Filipino for Twinkle), Luning, Ningning, Ning, Muning, Ming, Ming-Ming - there, you go - from AnnaSophia to Muning to the one-syllable "Ming" to "Ming-Ming" which to me is so cute. You know, I hope she doesn't get mad if ever she finds out, my love; its not out of any disrespect for her name that we make it cuter, that way we just make it more fun. It's what's being spoken in the heart that really matters - cor ad cor loquitur - heart speaketh unto heart. If anything else but familiar hearts were to do the same thing, it would be hurtful, because it would not be done out of love.

Our names here on earth are important, my darlingest, for it is how we know each other - but more important above all is the name that God calls us with - that we may awaken into Him - which is not our earthly names - it is the name that our LORD has written in heaven for each of us, the name by which out of the emptiness of the deep, our souls have been called into existence by the will of our one Creator, which is also the reality of that place prepared by Christ for us in His Heart: that name we can not make any more adorable than it is - but as for our names here on this inhabited earth, my dalingest Miyang Marie, I do not see any reason not to make it more cute, adorn it with our joy and make it into nice things that make us more intimate with each other, right?

I love you, my Mrowley-Polley, my Meowrrrja, my Annekatcatcat, My dalingest, sweet, sweet, sweet (x the speed of light) Yang-yang Marie.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: