Monday, January 5, 2009

20090105

Dear darlingest Miyang Marie,

To be sure, my love, I want to say - I love our nations - all of them, without exception, their great luminosity as galaxies of stars are truly wondrous and precious to my heart. A nation, to me, is more than just externals - verily, appearances can be deceiving - especially here in the midnight dark of sin and war. One can claim to be this and that by static definition only and that really would not amount to much merit in the light of the truth unless that definition be truly a labor of life and not just a bunch of empty words. For a nations is a soul that you share with other souls - an awareness of conscious community that is uniquely distinct from other conscious communities of the inhabited earth; a living awareness of the affinity of a one whole lineage of kindred generations that extends across space and time. A nation is a belonging we have with each other as keeper and as friend - it divides the labor of the earth and not the earth itself.

Just as when we look at our night sky above with the eyes of our body, we see this great and empty void - a void which is just as hostile to the unseen soul, unshielded by our LORD and unaided by our LORD's holy hosts, as it is hostile to the seen body of each and every human being without exception, we find that it is easy to focus more on the darkness for this require lesser effort than what starlight there is - so it is with the eye of our heart, for if it is dark - how great this darkness must truly be. For the eye that from within the soul loves to focus on the darkness is a heart that does love the darkness and so collects within itself, what darkness there is.

And so the light is the light and the darkness the darkness. And what I love about our nations, my darlingest - just as your own life has taught me - is the luminosity in our lives - for I have made the extra effort, as you did, my love, to believe in what is the good in each of us - and have likewise heretofore sheded away the darkness which is so easy to believe in and to look at rather than the light. And so even when the light is invisible to my eyes - I still know that it is there and that despite the dark, it is for certain that it shall soon reach me even as I reach out to it.

Let me think about this for a while, my love. I would that we relate this to events in our poor world but my heart is not prepared at this time to look again at those matters - they are painful to me.

But like I always say - you by your own sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet (I could go on forever...) self, my darlingest Miyang Marie - suffice to being my wandering soul back home again - everytime, all the time - for it is always your starlight smile that makes life ever so beautiful again to me, my darlingest.

I love you, 'Yang - you are my home. You are the line of my will, my love, you are the threshold from which nothing of the darkness of my past life may ever again cross, God-willing - here into the present moment of our timeless love together.

I love you, my Miyang: Verily, this world shall never know how much I love you.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: