Friday, August 21, 2009

20090821a

These thoughts I collected yesterday 20090820:

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

Straight and Narrow Road

Growth that is wild usually spreads quickly because one is not mindful of those things one ought to keep and to cultivate. I feel that way whenever I am overwhelmed by too much novelty, most especially, from within.

When I feel I am more and more distant from where I ought to be, I am less and less myself. But never in relation with any other creatures for I know I must always be mindful of my relation with my Creator alone. So, even if I do hear voices in my head at times, my darlingest dear, there is always a clear way for me to go forward and a way to go backward so that even if I do make mistakes, as all human beings are wont to innumerable times within our lifetimes, through these mistakes, I am made ever and ever the more mindful that I must always, always be able to choose the road that leads away from my past. For the road that leads away from me leads towards holy remembrance, towards my LORD God in Whom I am made more and more myself.

There is a storm in my life right now, my loveliest love, and you remind me of the way ahead. As it was ever the hallmark of your friendship with me.

There are some choices that are irreversible. And I have to be able to discern what those choices are... For no one else can ever tell me what these things are. I must find them out for myself. That is what I feel right now, my loveliest love.

Whenever there is too much to take in, like these storms that frequent my life, I must know to stand where the stillness is that I may always keep my peace because the most important of all our conversations usually transpires in the silence. The truth that is winged usually happens upon our longing without voices, without human words.

So I need to concentrate on my job and on my recovery - for so many reasons, personal as well as profound. And to keep it simple like this for now, my darlingest dear.

I am not the only one who desire peace for my nation and for all the nations of the one family of the nations of Mankind.

From Yellow to Gold

And tomorrow, in my own little way, I shall remember one of those men - beloved of God and Country, our Ninoy who is now in the company of his beloved, Cory. We do not say farewell to these people, for everywhere we look, everywhere we go, where ever and when ever our freedom roams the unconquered grounds - there they are, my loveliest love, there they are.

I love you.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: