Tuesday, July 7, 2009

20090707

My dearest, loveliest Mrrrowley,

I've two previous entries that I should like to excerpt with you here today, my darling:

These two things that burn most brightly in our heart of hearts, my loveliest love:

Two-Fold Mission

...

First, we must work towards peace and help secure for all our nations, a more meaningful sense of common destiny. We must help to restore peace here in my native Philippines, in the Middle East, in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Iraq - wherever our kindred Abrahamic faiths are entangled against each other by war and the darkness of war, here is where our prayers and our thoughts must be, my darlingest - for much depends upon our coming together this time.

We must give respite to our failing world.

Second, my darlingest, is the necessary work towards mending the divisions within my own Christian faith - healing the divisions within Christianity, in my own view, does not mean we have to impress the correctness of any of our views upon each other. It only means we have to correctly accept the reality of our present times and respond accordingly to the needs of our shared humanity: Let us be the hope for which we have each been called by our Lord Jesus Christ, let us become one liturgy of life.

For there are some things that we can not do and these things we must leave to our Lord but of the things we can do, we must know now to do them together in Christ.

I believe we are always more than what divides us.
---<--@

And about the recent bombing in Cotabato:

A Bombing in Cotabato

...

There was a bombing from across the street of a Cathedral in Cotobato, my loveliest love. I just glanced at it in our daily paper. And the local bishop there was in the middle of celebrating Holy Mass - how detestable! You know, these are the things that work in the spirit of division - these things will incline people to become estranged from their own sense of shared humanity. So instead of being human beings first, in the darkness of war, people forget they are people.

I do not know which group of which persons perpetrated this crime but one thing I do recognize is the dark spirit of war that delights in the promotion of these false things that in the end shall consume the very humanity of those who wilfully collaborate with the principalities* of hell. This is the ultimate form of adultery.

*fallen angels who were originally placed by God in the care of our human communities - now they only exist to destroy the same communities they were intended by our LORD to serve and preserve. These fallen angels are the main adversaries of our nations and in collaboration with Satan and the other ranks of fallen angels work to sow division, discord, dilution and dissolution among the communities of Mankind.

This kind of thing shall not find a place in Miyangersjia - for as war was from heaven thrown down - in our Miyangersjia, here on earth, the spirit of war shall find that is shall likewise be denied.

For it is not praiseworthy to attack holy places and people in worship - not even in the slightest - it is abominable! It is like attacking the wounded and the vulnerable. It is one of the main reasons for the raising of the AHG (Abrahamic Home Guard).

Also, at the level of the Republic itself, the establishment of the Congress of Religious Harmony which is one of the goals of the one Majority, shall prove to be a formidable deterrent force specifically against these kinds of evil.

Because more than anything else it is honorable religion that calls us back into our shared humanity. Among all the other human callings, my darlingest dear, I personally believe it is honorable religion that leads us to become more and more ourselves, to become more and more as human beings to each other. I know this from my own Christianity and I see it everywhere there are people of good will.
---<--@

Also, I've made an intial submission for us, my love, to the Konsult Mindanaw process: Konsult Mindanaw #01.

More later...

I love you, my Miyang Marie.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: