Friday, September 4, 2009

20090904e

These thoughts I collected last 20090902, my darlingest:

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

You know, things seem to be on the up and up, at least I do feel that way right now, my loveliest love. Right now, I'm just thankful and its a very good feeling to have.

I'm starting to get the hang of things at work and hope to be able to pass our second phase assessments. I also intend on focusing on my recovery and I do have a lot of things going right now that I feel will help me along this road, my love.

That is why, I just want to appreciate all these good things in my life right now.
---<--@

A Prelude to Freedom

You know, next year is a pivotal year for the Philippines, my darlingest. All the things I have been writing about that concerns her own Republic peace, they all converge on that one day in May of next year when the citizenry of this one, particular undertaking of Country shall be called upon by our one Filipino nation to the vote.

If we, as citizens, do not understand the vote, then we, as citizens also, will not understand what it means to have a voice in the democratic forums of our one Republic.

This only means that we are allowing force to eventually rule over our reason. Any tyranny, for it to mature, must always be a thing allowed by the people. And in our case, my love, this cycle begins again anew next year at the ballot boxes.

To sell one's own vote and to sell one's own soul, these two things are virtually the same. In the former, you lose your freedom and in the latter, your humanity. And verily, all human beings need both.

I remain vigilant for our Philippines, for our one family of nations, my love, and for peace.
---<--@

I love you.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: