Friday, September 4, 2009

20090904c

These thoughts I collected 20090901:

Dear darlingest Miyang,

Bad Memories

Bad memories are like potholes along the road. We have to fill them up with the substance of good memories before we can enjoy a smooth ride again.

This is what happens to me when ever I take a fall and bad memories happen - things slow down, the damage occurs and I have to deal with the aftermath. Lust is an appetite and the more it is fed, the hungrier it gets. To get away from it, I have to have a smooth road.

When life gets bumpy, as it often times do, that's when the mettle of all true friendships are tested and as often as our friendships are tested, my loveliest love, is as often as I have found you. That's why your one of my bestest of friends.

It is always a joy to travel this road of life with you, my darlingest Annelies Marie.
---<--@

Today is also the birthday of one of my bestest of friends with you. Just to remind me to email my buddy.

And I also have to finish the other half of my laundry later. But for now, I need to rest and get some sleep under my belt.

I have an outstanding request from the Aid to the Church in Need which I have to attend to as well.
---<--@

I love you.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: