Wednesday, December 3, 2008

20081203

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

Darlingest, I'm feeling some pressure - I recently sent out an invite for a series of meditations about the season of Advent 2008 and its central message. Yang, I don't get much hits on my blog but I've been getting some hits about this one - one from Rome, my darlingest - and a lot (we'll "a lot" in the context of the few that I get) from America, India, the UK and my own Philippines, etc.

I already have the thoughts laid out - well, at least the structure of the whole thing. My goal is to lead the Christian soul towards a more profound realization of ITSELF as a vessel of the timeless Christian life - a life which embraces the hope of our Savior which is His peace - and the peace of Jesus Christ which embraces all in all, as a one whole one, without division and without exceptions save one - war and the sins of war or sins and the war of sins - both of these gravities descend towards the one end.

The first meditation, I have already delivered - a meditation on time and remembrance. The second one is to follow this Sunday which will be on the Human Soul - I already published a poem called "Walker of Worlds" which is basically a form of the meditation that we shall take this coming Sunday, the Second Sunday of Advent.

The third meditation will be about hope - human hope - to be exact - something which I have had much experience dealing with and meditating about. Human hope is a beautiful thing to know about, behold and understand - you know why, my darlingest - because it leads the human heart to an understanding of the love of neighbor which when taken up in the understanding of the faith soon become intertwined with the one love of the one Love of God in each and every soul, making those universes within ourselves alive and expansive with the awareness of the many everliving stars that make it so great.

The fourth and final meditation before Christmas will be about the Peace of Jesus Christ which is the total and absolute embodiment of Christian hope - a one hope that embrace and encompass all human hope in time and in dimensional space and brings it all up to the glory of God the Father which is the fulfillment of all the hope of creation.

On December 8, the feast of our Lady's Immaculate Heart, I'll also introduce the Rosary of Hope which is a special way of saying the Rosary of our Lady. I haven't had much practice on it yet seeing as it is a recent prayer which I have acquired from our Lady - unworthy, inconstant and filthy though I am - but I have already said it through a few times and have personally experienced some of the good things about this prayer - only some, mind you, my Miyang, as the more one learns to say it, the more one tends to become blessed with the fruits of its meditations. I would that I would first have to become really experienced with the experience of a prayer before I publish the instinctive words to prayer as feelings already condensed in my heart - especially, my personal prayers, but this Rosary I think is something I shall want to get good at with the rest of all of us who march under the banner of our Lady.

There, my darlingest, just some of my thoughts for today. Today is such a nice and cool December day that I think I shall just relax now, my darlingest Yang-yang Marie.

I love you, from always to always.

Yours,

Pusing

No comments: