Sunday, December 21, 2008

20081221

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

Daniel 12, my love, is already manifested. Now, it is up to our world of the present to cooperate with God's grace to build up a better time and place - one that is able to withstand the approaching tempest which is very terrible indeed. Lest no one survive - I pray that our LORD is merciful to our suffering humanity, victims by first principle - each and every one, and without exception - good, because each of us is capable of love and of being loved - but love is a choice - and all choice is free. But our LORD is good. Next year begins the favorable season for building - building up the only storm shelters that our humanity possesses in this inhabited earth - the shelters of Country: the warmth of human communities, the sails of human hope, the will of the human spirit to endure.

My journey now, my darlingest is a return to God - a return to the feet of my Master where I belong, a return to All of you.

This return involves the primarily things I need to conquer inside of myself to be able to free myself from things that prevent me from becoming free - as drug abuse, lust, etc. An interior battle which is more than the others I have faced before.

I shall also participate in the work of building up our nations, my love, because I am a human being and part of this world. But it shall primarily be through the liberation of myself that I will be able to provide the most help to my fellow friends and companions who walk with me upon this poor world - here in this time and place - and even more so, if our God is willing and merciful to me, in the next life.

I will build up my apostolate.

Some other things, my love - since the one Fold of the one Firmament is the vanguard of our global hopes for peace, the one Home Defense of the Abrahamic Fold - must be raised as a universal provision for the common defense of the three great monotheistic faiths that comprise the one Branch: Judaism, Christianity and Islam - at the very heart of this defense is the common defense of Jerusalem, the Vatican, and the twin Holy Cities of Mecca and Medina from hostile elements, foreign and domestic, which are recognizable by the nature of their spirit, should any of these cities be threatened by invasion or invaded against their will of peace by the will of war - all of the Abrahamic Fold (MOST IMPORTANT: arrayed for battle as an ORDERED, ORGANIZED and LAWFUL military presence - and distinctly NOBLE in spirit) primarily and specifically and our allies in general or if necessary shall expend all in all to liberate these holy places from oppressors to preserve them, pristine and untrammeled, till the Last Day.

ALL the nations of mankind must become a FAMILY, live in the spirit of FAMILY and build in the way that a FAMILY builds - for the enemy that shall ride the approaching storm is not going to be a human being and shall have absolutely no regard nor respect for our one suffering humanity - whoever the human being and from whatever nation, tribe or family of mankind will make no difference to it, it shall only desire the annihilation of all.

But TIME is not enemy territory - for time flows not for any enemy of God. We can always rest in our sufficiency, be at peace and stir not with the stirring of war - for the wicked indeed, shall have no rest.

What War Does to One, War Does to All.
---<--@

I love you, my darlingest.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: