Thursday, December 25, 2008

20081224

My dear darlingest Miyang Marie,

Darlingest, I will never let anything close to you that would make you unhappy. I have a new perspective on drugs now and it puts me directly at odds with it. It is a very personal thing because it involves you and our LORD knows, my darlingest, I love you very much. Friend, wife, or sister are all pretty weak words compared to what I really feel for and about you. I just need to connect the dots sometimes, my love.

I was at Baclaran church this morning and I went to confession so I could receive my Savior dearest this Christmas evening and afterwards I lit up a candle for you and me. We're going to be working for ourselves now, my love, for our friendship, my darlingest Miyang. And we're going to help people along the way, because that's the way all friendships should work.
Especially a friendship founded on the grounds of the good - for all good things cometh from God Who alone is good.

I love you, my Miyang. I will never let anything defile you.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: