Thursday, April 16, 2009

20090416

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

Let me tell you, my love, about a dream I've had a few days before the personally very memorable Easter triduum of 2009. I've had a few other dreams, at least those ones that stayed with me, that I haven't yet mentioned but this particular one I should like to put down here because within this dream was you, my darlingest dear.

It was a terrible dream, my love, it was seen from a first person perspective; there was this very prominent list of atrocities that was listed according to their heinousness and their frequency was from the most heinous to the least most inhuman act. The setting of it all although I am not able to see any correlation with historical fact with the elements of this dream felt like it was back in WWII and the Holocaust, my darlingest dear. There was what felt to me like a scene from Bergen Belsen in the middle of the night and there were people, civilians - men, women and children, being thrown whole by men in uniform into this smoking hole in the ground. The thick, white smoke that came from that hole in the ground did not feel like the smoke of a fire but the smoke of poison gas, my darlingest dear. I have this vestigial (or "faint", perhaps "vestigial" is not the right word to use) memory of a scene before that scene that was a scene in the day of the Bergen Belsen camp that was out of context with the proceeding scene of people being thrown alive into a pit because this scene was serene and gave me a sense of wonder, like a dream come true. Anyway, I was witnessing in shock and horror all of the things that was happening in front of my face, there was no sound to the dream, only the terrible feeling that came from this appalling vision in gray scale. This scene from Bergen Belsen seems to occupy a position on the aforesaid list that was quite high on the scale; at the top of the list is something to be carried out at least twice a year. I wanted so much for that vision to end. I felt powerless and an increasing sense of panic grew within me that wanted very much to get away from there and then the scene was replaced by a vision of you, smiling to me like a star in the night; like a safe harbor for my heart amidst all that darkness, beautiful life amidst all this death.

You know, I have never seen a vision of you in a dream like this before, my love - you were well, so very well.

Religious tolerance and an understanding of differences - harmony across all honorable religions of the world - a better, kinder, brighter, nobler world for all men, women and children of our shared humanity - the things of our peace - a home away from Home for all of our one family of nations - these are the things I want to build with you, my love, and this dream speaks to me of the vital importance of not remaining silent - of not allowing those tyrannies that creep into the life of our peoples to take root and mature in the soil of our nations and of evil things to persist in the soul of each our endeavors of Country - because their fruits are not the fruits that our LORD intends from our native belongings to each other, as one human being to another human being - born upon this world of common places and common things and called upon by each our life to tread upon different paths of the one common belonging to life; being by our loneliness called by our longing for God and for Country to arrive by our togetherness, as a scale of wholes upon greater wholes, at a one common destiny - a one whole one where in between the limitless economy of our wholes are those distinctly personal spaces where we find out who we are as each ourselves, but all the rest, my love, is a one timeless, seamless friendship in and with God and each other in God - ascended nations, my love, divinely perfected from our understanding of an imperfect peace.

When I go to our local mall, I am always drawn to the ice skating rink, you know. I see you there, my love, giggling with your friends and I dream of my hope with you of one day being able to share the experience of the ice with you, my bestest, most purrritiest, most cutsiest of friends, in a setting that far outstrips the vague colors of the dreams we are able to dream in this present time. There are colors that are not yet even present in and to this world, my love, for the entire spectrum of life is not yet reflected here and so the experience of living is infinitely dulled, for all of us, suffering humanity, who are present herewith, because present here with us is the great lie of sin and the enveloping darkness that evil things create from it and with it.

Out of all of this I have fashioned a vision for my, our - Philippines, my love - for you share it with me as well, the eternal Philippines - one dream from among all of that dreaming of Country that must now finally begin to awake in my nation and in all of our nations of the one family of the nations of Mankind.

I can not emphasize enough the consequences - a regret that shall be felt by all nations - of any failure to ascend with the ascent of the wholes. For War shall sift through our nations like wheat and our one whole planet is at stake. But peace will prosper the people, repair our broken world and bring rest and rejuvenation to our wounded nations.

We will begin to flesh out the path that shall guide my, well - our people - with you (and indeed, all the true scions of humanity belong to the one family - the one Covenant family of nations) to the necessary and meaningful peace and the vision of our eternal Philippines, my love - indeed, there is so much to do, so much to do - and from here we shall extend our hope and assistance (as far are we could and as much as we are able) to all peoples of good will who shall ever need it while time is yet a flow and our hope yet stays aglow and God-willing, my love, while our LORD still yet allows it.

Yesterday, my love, was Hermeowne's birthday - I know it's misspelled, my darlingest dear, and mispronounced or its it really? And yes, I took her name to prayer with us, yesterday.

I love you, my love. I have to go for now.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: