Saturday, April 4, 2009

20090404

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

Among many things that today fills my heart, my darlingest, is the sweet reality of you. I think I shall stay with you in our hearts together for a while, my dear darlingest Miyang.

It's so easy to lose one's self in the noise of all our human occupation, in the haste and the bustle of the constant activity of our hopes together and in the near endless labor of those original ideals that we must responsibly strive for upon this world. There is therefore, always a constant risk of being isolated from these, our relationships together, and to be lost in the labors of this necessary life.

Yet where there is a coming home to love, and in this instance, our love, my loveliest love, I feel safe as anyone would who is in the company of friends.

And so with smiles beaming like the sunshine that I receive from you, my darlingest, from within - let this weekend begin. Hey, that rhymes! I'm a poet and didn't even know it (./smile).

It's going to be a great Saturday and then on to Palm Sunday, and a most meaningful Holy Week leading up to a most glorious Easter. I look forward to the many activities ahead, most especially the Easter vigil at our local church this next Saturday night.

I love you, my dear darlingest Miyang Marie.

Always to always,

Pusing

P.S.

I can no longer seem to bear buying those pirated dvd's, my love. I just realized this just now when I tried to buy some from a local mall not far from here. I think of all of the people who are victimized by it, including souls who are near and dear to my own heart, and am convinced that we must somehow take a bite against piracy but not the people, my love - not the people.

We have to provide some kind of livelihood to those whose bread and butter depend on these false things that undercut the real economy of things produced by the honest labors of common Country life.

I am at a relatively expensive Internet bar so I really must paraphrase my thoughts, my love. But the gist of it all is this - we shall have to provide a livelihood for the people we should, by the mandate of heaven, desire to help and ease them out of things false and of things dark and in so doing, reduce the incidence of despair, crime and poverty from the life of our nation.

My local municipality of which name I shall for now withhold is at the moment striving towards citihood - I support this completely. If we should acquire an Abrahamic charter and found upon this place, the model of a New Cordova, it would really bode well for the future of this, my - our hometown, for my place is your place as well, my darlingest dear.

Within this place, we shall devote time towards building a multimedia publishing firm, "Twilight Pawprints", that will handle the copyright to the works that we will further produce which are things of the nature that motivate, inform, instruct and inspire hearts towards the cause of the one peace. Starshine and Truelight, instruments of the one Solidarity, are also publications that shall find their publishing genesis here.

I realize enough not to exploit human need and have never sought to profit from my labors to obtain to the one peace and I never will for my definition of profit might not be as some people might think. But there are real people who are in real need and where charity commands that material forces are also to be ably utilized to alleviate the plight of the nameless, I shall respond.

This firm will then help ease out and transition those people affected by the surge of those false economies (of which human trafficking is the worst beast of all) and integrate them completely into the real economies, seen as well as unseen, that build and enrich our markets, from local, national and international and enable our people to fully develop their own sense of being human, both in spirit as well as in form; utilizing both immaterial as well as material resources available to us as one nation among a family of nations.

We will implement all of the adaptations necessary to transition our society to the paradigm of the one peace from this city. How to begin? I can not see that far yet, my love. But this path feels right. I have always felt differently when I am here in my own hometown and I shall trust this feeling - and to prayer, of course, and to a constant meditation of these things.

Is it difficult? Yes, darn near impossible. But since this is now a labor of hope and nevermore one of tears, I feel it is worth every effort.
---<--@

No comments: