Tuesday, April 7, 2009

20090407

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

You know, our LORD daily provides me with things that seem to confirm the movements of His will in my little life, my love. Those things that seem to overwhelm me with the force of their reality, that our LORD is truly, the one God of all creation and that upon our God's glory rests the hope of all living life.

I never seem to be bereft of reasons not to seek, love and serve our LORD God, the one triune Perfection (of Christian revelation) and the one God of my heart and to bless His Holy Name. For in spite of all the things that are dark in this world, there is indeed hope in the reality of our LORD.

All Christian revelation sprung from the wondrous Gospel of my Lord Jesus Christ, my love, is a marvelous thing and a Divine work of human hope. I can understand why evangelical Christians are eager to profess these shining truths, most especially - and I earnestly hope - those that are able to withstand the limits of our differences, of our common Christian faith. And they should, indeed, we all should.

However, faith and hope are two different things and though they both profess in substance to a witness of truths unseen, to confuse them is not profitable in the labors for which the ultimate purpose of Salvation history is founded upon which is the complete and absolute liberation of the one whole totality of human experience from all evil and this accomplished through the redemption of Mankind from the tyranny of sin: Peace to all men of good will.

The past is prologue to the things we are asked by God to build today and we are now come to a point in exile time where war among us shall no longer do, my love. It is time to speak to needful Mankind, our hope.

I we can not learn to trust in the good things we can see, we will never be able to follow the will of our unseen LORD Who is the one Light of our nations, changeless and eternal. And it is now, my love, in this midnight dark, perceived by those who are called to the quickening of the times, that our nations are in need of this Light, this one Light, this one peace.

My native Philippines, in much need of repair, the same with the many nations of our needful world, my love, must be able to follow this one Light eastward, to the morning of the new. It is the only way out of this midnight dark. There is so much to do for Country and it shall not be easy but these are things worth doing, and they are no longer impossible where we to apply ourselves to the promise to which we are called, my beloved compatriots - friends, one and all.

What am I, in the context of all of this, sweeping motion, my love, what am I...? I am troubled, a wretch, yet I am also eager for what good I know will come for my native Philippines and for all the good nations of our needful Mankind; bereft of peace, lacking in truth, badly broken and near exhausted by the ravages of war but never without hope, my love, hope in our shared humanity and this, our common hope ennobles me, making me more human in myself and less of what I am not and never was intended to be.

My dear Filipinos, all of you who love this, our one nation of the Filipinos, young, old, rich, poor, middle class, and all past into present hope - let us understand, here and now, that there never was any real divide between our one people, there can never be two eternal Philippines for we, from least to greatest, are but one nation spread across all the generations of Country - let us each move to complete in our hearts our remembrances of the peace, one with another, for we have much to do to secure for ourselves and our posterity the real, shining promise of this great land of the morning, for this great land of the morning, my friends, it shall appear. So believe in it, again - together.

And let us apply ourselves to this common hope of better, kinder and nobler things.

I have to go for now, my darlingest dear.

I love you.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: