Thursday, May 21, 2009

20090521

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

My darlingest, I just need a little time to regroup. I feel sad about what happened again over the weekend on the personal front. But I know that, having gone with me for this long, my love, that all those old problems shall soon fall away behind us - we just need to stick with our friendships long enough and be the constant light to each other that God intends us to be, my love, my Mrrrowley.

And I am sure that things will be better on the personal front for me, my loveliest love, because whenever I feel close to giving up on those familiar sins that haunt me, those are the times that you seem to never let me go that I know that you never will allow me to slip again into despair.

I know we have responsibilities much larger than our own selves these days, my Miyang and we shall also make headway there - for peace. For things on both fronts can not go back to the way things are this far down the road, we've worked so hard to get here, my loveliest love, and these setbacks are just those, setbacks.

I just need more prayers that I may gather myself back again enough to get back on track.

I love you so much.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: