Tuesday, June 30, 2009

20090630

Dear darlingest Mrrrowley,

Just a short note today, my loveliest love.

Calico Kikay

I've just thought of a perfect Filipino cat name for our Natz, my darlingest - "Kikay" (./smile). It just occurred to me while watching the news on TV some days ago and I almost forgot about it so I decided to post it in our Planet Annelies. It's so purrrfect, my love, don't you think so? It's kind of like having sharp but cute fangs - she's pretty on the outside, but most importantly pretty on the inside. It goes to show that to all our friends (even those who do not know) - to hold in the heart is to keep forever -

Because why is it that we must care about them, the void may ask, "these people are nothing but strangers to you."

"Because these people are our friends!", we shall say to the void.

"And say what the Devil may say, my loveliest love, our friendships are forever."

Twilight Pawprints

It is because of these friendships that I have decided to stop buying any more pirated DVD's and have opted instead to found "Twilight Pawprints" which is a business that supports a trust that is specifically intended to help our nations regain their ground against those false economies that weaken our market potential and therefore, diminish our ability to materially prosper. I am also working on "Pawprints" - by the way - and have already conceived of an initial product. I am just working out some other things about it as well.

Our Miyangersjia

What I have been thinking about last night is our City Charter - I will from now on be insisting on naming that City, "Miyangersjia" and it shall soon become completely clear as to why when I post the work over here in our Planet Annelies.

Simply put, it is because you, Annelies Marie Hollander Frank, are my friend and if other people can not accept that, they shall have no place in our friendship.

Towards this end - the protection of those friendships that bind together our community - I am also devoting the provision in that Charter for Common Defense and the raising of an Abrahamic Home Guard unit specifically meant for the absolute defense of its Home City and in cooperation with other AHG units and our allied military forces, all of its Foster Cities as well.

I have also been working on the provision that will help interpret the Rights of Women as well as the Economic and Social Doctrines that shall help define the bedrock foundation that shall help to ensure the constancy and presence of the necessary entrepreneurial and civic zeal in our local citizenry.

I personally believe that a mercenary State, my darlingest, meaning to say a State that exists for itself can not help but imbue all its instruments with the same selfish spirit.

And mercenary forces, meaning to say, a military that is anything less than noble in spirit, are always useless in the conduct of the defense.

Because of this, the AHG is shall be a force that exists only for the people and for the life of our generations and is therefore, specifically intended for the civil defense of our population centers and as a stability force in support of maneuver forces, is likewise intended to serve to fix the enemy of our peace like an anvil to a hammer and allow our allied military as a whole to course the enemy momentum away from our vulnerabilities and into the void. The AHG is part of a greater whole that is meant as an integrated response to a divine promise.

We shall be posting this Charter in parts over the weeks and months leading into next June 12 - as a gift for all of us on your birthday, my love, and mine Country's as well.

This Charter, its economic, social, political and military doctrines shall be formed with one central principle in mind and that is "friendship" which is why those who can not accept the name of our City shall likewise not have any part of it. How can they? They will not prosper in it nor allow us to prosper with them in it.

Now, I know I have previously intended for the name of our foundation City, Miyangersjia, to be a free choice but I understand now that that free choice is my choice - and no one else's - and to ignore it would be to betray the spirit by which I have purposed to write this Charter in the first place - because you, my Miyang Marie, my loveliest, purrrtiest, cutsiest love, is my bestest friend and if I can not remain true to our friendship, my own hypocrisy will be the undoing of everything we have worked so long and hard for. And I shall not allow that to happen.

I am not saying that all Abrahamic Charters shall adopt the same name for their own particular communities, if they so wish, but I am saying that all of these communities shall and must adopt only one and the same spirit.

But the name of our foundation City shall specifically be "Miyangersjia" - and it shall be the one and the only thing I shall personally insist upon - from always to always.
---<--@

I love you, my Miyang - you're my Mrrrowley Polly.

Always to always,

Pusing

No comments: