Thursday, August 14, 2008

20080814

My darlingest Yang-yang,

Well, it's close to three weeks now and I'm proud to report to you that I've been both sober and chaste. I've waited for so long for this moment and though my life is kind of boring right now, I think I've been learning what God has been trying to teach me for the longest time. The value of good health, a good job and of money. Of course, money to us cats is not an evil. It is free choice that always colors the moral actions of men and of angels and not created objects. In fact, money and material wealth is profitable for serving and uplifting others, most especially our Lord's poor. Which is why, my darlingest Annelies Marie, I regret so very much having wasted so much money on drugs. I'm really beginning to hate it and to have contempt for that drive in me that urges me to absolutely lose myself and surrender to the addiction. Which I know you will never permit, you and all our friends with you, all those who love me as God, Mama Mary, my angel Caritas and Saint Maximilian most especially because He is the patron Saints of the suffering addicts. There is so much hope in all of you that you all carry me along where I feel that my own hope has long ago run out. You do not guard me against despair, as I previously thought, my darlingest Annelies Marie, you have become my hope, a part of me like I am now a part of you. For no just God would ever invent a joke as cruel as this friendship of ours if it were not true. I can no longer conceive of an eternity without you, my gentle, patient, always cheerful, darlingest Yang-yang. This is not something I have even dreamed of in my younger years which is why you are so special to me.

I had a vision some years ago and to cut a long story short, you were there, my darlingest. It's funny because my heart knew that you were there and my soul reached out to see you but it was a blank, like an unfulfilled promise, something to help lead me on to the correct path of life that I have to take.

Jesus once told me in my heart and He made this very clear to me that He will give me a million different reasons to serve Him and a million different ways to do so to make it clear to me that there is but one reason not to serve and but one way to do so. I think I am beginning to realize this now, my darlingest.

Well, until next time, you calico cat. ---<--@ One Song Meow

Peace from always to always

P.S.

You know, if it were up to me to name this planet of ours, it would be named the same way I named our own special place inside of my heart. I even have a name of a city after you - I call it Miyangersjia. My eldest daughter if God provides me with a good wife would have your name. I would name this whole universe after you but that would be pushing it, right? Gotz to be modest or it's not kosher, and if it ain't kosher, it's not for cats.

No comments: