Wednesday, July 21, 2010

20100721

Dear darlingest Annelies Marie,

Good morning, my darling purrrincess.

I went to our local book sale yesterday and picked up a copy of the speech that Al Gore delivered in Oslo, Norway when he accepted the Nobel Peace prize back in December 2007. The title of that little booklet is "Our Purpose" and it's all about his life's work, my love, which in my own view is a work of peace. Well, I guess that's why he got the prize, my Miyang.

I can totally relate to all that Al is saying and more than that, there are some things that he said in that speech that affects me deeply. Because there are parallel experiences that I've had that seem to resonate from within myself when I read some of the passages from that speech. When he spoke about the two choices, my love, I instantly thought about our "Crystal Blue Sphere".

But we shall not expound on this for now, my darling. There will be a proper time for that. What I really want to put down here with you is this:

The Question -

An Act of Unity -Also, I am revising the Rosary of Hope, my love, taking to fore all the things I've been able to learn thus far. Thank you, Mother Mary, I taught this prayer to my mom and she took it to her own heart.

This prayer, God of my Heart, is the prayer that is meant to be said with our Blessed Jacinta, our beloved Flower of Fatima, at the end of every meditation:

God of my Heart:

O my Jesus, zealous for souls,
thirsting for the love of Mankind!

Come, be Thou the God of my heart
and accomplish in me Thy will of peace.

O Mother of Suffering Humanity - a Prayer to our Mother, the Queen of all Nations.
Salutation to the Holy Angels - a Prayer to all our Angelic Friends.
---<--@

Every miracle starts out small, with faith small as a mustard seed -

They say, my love, that the devil is in the details. That's because for us to effectively fortify the foundations of a better future, we can not underestimate the value of little things -

If we need to find where to begin analyzing the challenges of our day, as an endeavor of Country, we need to know and understand that of the four aspects of Country, we must always begin by building out from the least whole (the basic whole) - Political, the Barangay - Economic, the Philippine Peso - Social, the Filipino Family - Human, the True Self.

As for me, my recovery right now is the best contribution I can make towards achieving our one common end of a better Philippines. So this is what I shall do, my Miyang, with you.

So I'm heading back to the center today, my love, time again to be with my brothers. I'll be back again next week out here in the world.

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! God bless us all.

Prosper the Peace. Prosper the People.

I love my Miyang. PERIOD.

Always to always,

=^.^=

No comments: