Saturday, May 29, 2010

20100529

Dear darling Annelies Marie,

Rehab in a Rehab

I had to let some healing happen in my life, my love. So I went to rehab last November 11. It's no secret here that I have a drug problem. It's also no secret that I've been battling to break free of my addiction for so many years, my darlingest. That's the central reason God gave me you, my Anne, to help me break away from the sins of my past life; that the love He has placed in my heart for the right things may prevail; that I too may have a choice in this midnight darkness, my love - right here, right now - at the rising of every moment in time, my Anne, with you. And so I was away for some months. It was a difficult but necessary process and one that I shall also share in another blog to help spread the message of recovery.

I am now on my trial re-entry phase and have been reviewing some things over, my love. I've no less enthusiasm about our hopes than when I left for rehab last year, my darlingest. But now I've also realized I've a clearer view on things and so over the next few months, I most probably will be reviewing more and more of the material I have put down here with you, my loveliest.

I've also been keeping a hand-written journal at the rehab center since Day 1 where I've been able to put down most of the goings on in my heart of hearts with you, my purrrecious purrrincess, which I shall also try to consolidate with all our other material to more or less paint a clearer picture of the things we ought to be more aware about, my love, about our hopes - hopes that we both share together with all those of us who sincerely desire a better world for all nations in this new age - the numberless stars of our Father Abraham.

"...from star to star, one whole sky."

I love my Miyang. PERIOD.

From always to always,

=^.^=

No comments: